It has been wonderful being able to meet together on Sunday for Sunday School and Morning Worship. W
We are continuing to take many precautions when we get together and ease back into normalcy as we feel it is safe. We understand that some of these things might be inconvenient. Our prayer is that these precautions will keep our church body as safe as possible. Please consider each one of these as we prepare for indoor church services. With our church needing more cleaning, if you are able to find any hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes and would like to donate them to the church, it would be greatly appreciated.
The following are precautions our church will be making:
- The sanctuary and fellowship hall will be disinfected before each service.
- We will have masks available for all people and encourage them to be used.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in many locations throughout the church.
- Sunday School will be in the fellowship hall with chairs spaced at a safe distance.
- There will be no nursery for the time being.
- There will be no bulletins.
- Deacons will be seating people in the sanctuary at a safe distance.
- Offering plates will be located near the doors so people can give their tithe as they enter or exit the church.
- Congregational singing will be suspended for a while. The choir will also not be singing. The choir special
will be an instrumental by Laura or a soloist.
- We will not have our normal greeting time.
- Children will remain with their family during the children’s message.
- A “prepackaged communion box” will be available for people to pick up as they enter the sanctuary on
- At the close of worship we will dismiss people by rows and encourage people to visit each other outside.
The doors will be open so no one will have to touch handles.
- If you are sick or are uncomfortable attending, please do not feel bad. We will continue Facebook Live and
mailing out CDs of our worship services.